Carmax Sucks in Knoxville TN!
I baught a car from Carmax.Traded in my old car still with a lien on it.
Carmax has the old car but has not paid it off. I am on the hook for two car payments. Customer service is a joke. I keep getting told the check is in the mail but they didnt fedex it and wont put a stop payment and reissue.
Reported them to BBB and was told they dont care. They will just deal with it when it comes in. Stay away from them.
This is my fifth and last purchase from them.They have gone down hill bad!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Wow! I just ordered flowers from this place " Flowers from you " more like dead flowers and Customer service from ***! The 1st picture is what ordered the 2nd..."
- "I bought products costing 76.46. After speaking with my wife about the products I tried to return and refund my money. Each sales person at each kiosk kept telling me..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "I am a software expert and have analysed the Align Technology Alignment Process. On top of that, I analysed the Aligners themselves by taking them apart in a special laboratory...."
- " my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is..."
- "We pay next-day delivery, and yet they remorselessly say "walang assurance" that your item will arrive on the said day. Item was supposed to arrive May 28 but it hasn't..."