• show-popup

Shares 0

Carmax Sucks in Knoxville TN!

• by   Apr 13, 2012
Location Knoxville, Tennessee
Category Service Centers and Customer Services
Views 130
Monetary Loss

I baught a car from Carmax.Traded in my old car still with a lien on it.

Carmax has the old car but has not paid it off. I am on the hook for two car payments. Customer service is a joke. I keep getting told the check is in the mail but they didnt fedex it and wont put a stop payment and reissue.

Reported them to BBB and was told they dont care. They will just deal with it when it comes in. Stay away from them.

This is my fifth and last purchase from them.They have gone down hill bad! 2d9aa31

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 11, 2013  from Irving, New York
Maybe its the fifth car syndrome! I've gotten my fifth car from them also. Its a lemon. I'm so dissappointed in this car. Their certification is a joke. I traded in a Toyota Siena for a BMW 328i. I've had it in the shop once a month since I bought it, adding a $150 per month even though I bought the warranty. Carmax will not work a deal with me, and take this car back. I will never use them again, because I can no longer trust their word.
Reply to girllaw

Read next Carmax complaint

the big scam

carmax sahara in las vegas is a joke, don't go there if you wanna buy a nice car, they are full of s...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Carmax.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug