Carmax Sucks in Knoxville TN!
I baught a car from Carmax.Traded in my old car still with a lien on it.
Carmax has the old car but has not paid it off. I am on the hook for two car payments. Customer service is a joke. I keep getting told the check is in the mail but they didnt fedex it and wont put a stop payment and reissue.
Reported them to BBB and was told they dont care. They will just deal with it when it comes in. Stay away from them.
This is my fifth and last purchase from them.They have gone down hill bad!review #311949
You may also like
- "We bought a car with 27000 miles intending to put it under the manufactures extended warranty program. Although it was a 2012 car, it was originally purchased 3 years and..."
- "The owner of Midas Balwyn (Kew), charged for a job under warranty, which he refused to acknowledged, resulting in a double payment. Post that the additional worked that was done,..."
- "CHEVROLET BEAT - PATHETIC CAR AND SERVICE REVIEW OF CHEVROLET BEAT â€“ PRODUCT AND SERVICE, EQUALLY MISERABLE Hi, I am buyer of a Chevrolet Beat 2011 November model where I now regret it..."
- "First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of..."
- "My husband and I bought Thomasville cabinets from Home Depot store # 0731 in the last part of 2002. We didn't get Home Depot to our house to install..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."
- "Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese. What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg. They gave me..."
- "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."