• show-popup

Shares 0

carmax sucks bunch of idots!

Company Carmax
Product / Service Dodge Durango
Location Conroe, Texas
Category Auto
Views 101
Monetary Loss

sold me a lemon, did not want to give me a break on another car, do not return phone calls!do not buy a car from this place!

a bunch of liars.

carmax sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks idots idots idots idots idots liars liars liars liars liars sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks idots idots idots idots idots liars liars liars, this place needs to shut down.and i will be taking legal action,what a way to run a company,i will tell everyone i know not to buy a car from this place,liars liars liars
2ec00e1

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 11, 2013  from Irving, Texas
I feel your frustration! Bought an 07 BMW 328i. I've bought 5 cars from Carmax and never had a problem and trusted their certification. I've had this car in the service center once a month, adding an extra $150 per month. They will not work a deal with me. I will never use them again! They are no longer the working man's car dealership and can't be trusted.
Reply to girllaw

May 26, 2008  from Irwin, Pennsylvania
What are "idots"? For crying out loud, tell your story. What kind of car was it? How much did it cost? How many miles did you drive it? What was its service history? You say so little but cry so much. Its difficult to have any sympathy for you when you use little literacy and common sense when explaining your problem.
Reply to Autosniper

May 10, 2008  from Holmen, Wisconsin
They will stall and not return your calls and hope you go away. They seem to care only about short term profit not repeat customers.
Reply to jeff p

May 10, 2008  from Holmen, Wisconsin
Never again, I have been a loyal customer for 11 years, 5 cars.
Now im stuck with a lemon that needed an engine, i have only had car for 4500 miles and had the oil changed by Carmax!! warrenty will not cover large repair jobs!
Reply to jeff p

May 02, 2008  from Arhus, Arhus
:grin You are so right! They're idiots! They stalled and didn't return my call so I told them what I was going to do. It wasn't in their hands because we had just bought the car and we returned it. They made the mistake of giving me the attitude that they give people who are "stuck" with their cars because it's past the grace period. They are liars and fakes! I wouldn't recommend Carmax to my dog! They act like they care but they don't. When theres a problem, they have a guy who looks like a bouncer help you which is what happened when we retuned our car. They know they aggitate people and I'm seeing more and more posts about it all the time.
Reply to BOJENSEN

Read next Carmax complaint

CarMax= ***

We recently had an experience w/ Carmax.In November 2007, we bought a 2004 Ford Explorer from the fr...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Carmax.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug