Carmax lies about issuing a bank draft
on jan 24-2012 i sold my car to carmax they say they will issue you a bank draft that was a lie all i got was a company check that i deposited in to my bank they ran it 7 times it was no good,they sent me a cashiers check from their bank wells fargo again i deposited it,magain it was not made good so they have my car and i have 2 worthless pieces of paper from carmax for 29.000 this all took place when dealing with the tinley park illinois store to date i still have not been paid for the carreview #307272
You may also like
- "First real trip out, half way through the trip in the middle of nowhere South Dakota on vacation. (stopped for gas) and noticed at the top driver's side of the..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "BUYERS BEWARE!!-I bought a brand new Kia Sportage 2013 one year ago in October 2012. In fact I bought two. Exactly the same for myself & my GF. Since buying..."
- "Dec/20 i just purchased an 09 chevy hhr in wauksha wi.i was told it was on the recalled list.take it to the chevy dealer at your leasure to get it..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."
- "I just thought I would give you all a heads up of all the bull going on too for me. I ordered one of those Microtouch One shavers from the..."
- "After seeing some of his work on Twitter (and being completely mesmerized by it), I decided to reach out to Ricardo Abraham to request some custom commissioned artwork. After reaching..."
- "Periodically the door handle comes off our $1400 Gallery Series Frigidaire range. Usually happens when it is hot. Frigidaire designed it with steel washers on each side but..."
- "Have had this sofa for five years. After three years the bonded leather started to crack. I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out..."