carmax lies about issuing a bank draft
on jan 24-2012 i sold my car to carmax they say they will issue you a bank draft that was a lie all i got was a company check that i deposited in to my bank they ran it 7 times it was no good,they sent me a cashiers check from their bank wells fargo again i deposited it,magain it was not made good so they have my car and i have 2 worthless pieces of paper from carmax for 29.000 this all took place when dealing with the tinley park illinois store to date i still have not been paid for the car1164693e review #307272
You may also like
- "Big Moose Harley Davidson in Portland Maine, Paid close to $2000 for performance upgrades and service on a new 09 Harley Davidson Street glide motorcycle, only to have..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "Induction cooktop...a few months into use gave up the ghost. Repair service came out to undertake warranty work and promptly closed up the unit saying it was a hazard and..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."